The common backache or low back pain usually affects the lower back: sore back, kidney, lumbago. While the back extends from the neck to the buttocks, it is often the lower region of back who is concerned sometimes with a relationship to stress: to have a full back but what are the most common causes of this back pain that affects between 75 and 80% of us one day in our life and especially how to relieve and prevent these pains? Discover all the products to relieve muscular pains.
A false movement and spitting the lumbar pain is there, alive and tenacious. How to react? You should consult your doctor or not? What actions to adopt to be relieved as soon as possible?
- Had a sharp pain, quickly replaced by moderate pain in the back for a few days but there are no other symptoms.
- You can continue daily activities despite the pain.
- Have a new painful episode identical to a precedent for which the doctor had made a balance sheet and explained the cause: osteoarthritis, bad posture
In these Cases, the Practical Tips:
Maintain daily and physical activities because bed rest is not recommended. In fact, inactivity may prolong the pain and ultimately worsen the symptoms. If stress is one of the factors contributing to pain, relaxation and relaxation techniques can be considered. As you look at this you will know more about this.
Self-medication, taking an analgesic provided that you follow certain rules:
- Paracetamol: at the right dose for an adult over 15 years: 4 grams maximum per 24 hours.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: ibuprofen, ketoprofen or aspirin. These medicines should be used alone and without mixing it together and always seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
- The use of heating patch or hot ointments also reduces the pain.
- The use of anti-inflammatory gels in local application brings a very modest and often fleeting effect.
- Wearing a lumbar support belt is perfectly indicated because it relieves acute low back pain sciatica, lumbago provided it is worn continuously over the day but over a short period of time.
Lumbar support belts may also be useful for chronic low back pain by intermittent lumbar pain before heavy lifting or risky activity. Wearing a lumbar belt presents no risk or inconvenience and this does not weaken the back muscles at all.
In Case of Doubt, Contact your Doctor:
- If after a few days the pain does not pass, does not diminish or worsens.
- If the pain goes down in one leg or both suggesting sciatica.
- If the painful episodes come back often and no assessment has been made.
- If a great unusual tiredness is associated.